SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bellerose NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Harry and tracy are extremely nice was a good experience.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 LINCOLN MKZ, 80541 miles
Very very good
- customer review for brakes for a 2020 FORD TRANSIT CONNECT, 52000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bellerose is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Your technician was very helpful and took care of my concerns
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 RAM 1500, 53000 miles
Mike was great with the service and I Plan on returning with all my other car needs too.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 MASERATI LEVANTE, 29706 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Outstanding Outstanding Outstanding. Starting to get the gist. Professionalism Courtesy Knowledge Outstanding. Juan is the man.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 FORD ESCAPE, 69000 miles
had a emergency during my return trip.. Service center extended courtesy and accommodated my car and fixed.. Nice team.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 SUBARU FORESTER, 136224 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bellerose NY:
Your managers and staff are superb excellent and professional...it was a pleasure to do business and they took care of my beautiful baby car..now I feel confident and safe knowing I can go to work safely..I will definitely be back in the future..with love to all the Mavis staff for all your hard work
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA GT, 53000 miles
- brakes for a 2016 ACURA TLX, 73000 miles
Love this place. Manager and the employees are very courteous.
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ALTIMA
Manager Samantha is great!!
It was a pleasure to work with people who treat you with respect and courtesy
Samantha and Ron where very helpful in explaining and showing me what was needed to be fixed on my car.
The manager, Sam is the best with working with customers .She makes you feel like family . i mean the ones you really like!
Excellent customer service
The service is outstanding!! I am so glad I came to Mavis to get my brakes done.
Caleb was very knowledgable. He provided great customer service and was an overall nice guy!!
Amar was so friendly and professional! It was a great experience
Very helpful would use this location again
The employees and manager were very nice and thorough with the information when asked questions.