SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belleplain NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Very professional / good team /teamwork/ big10 to Jose and team
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 TOYOTA CAMRY, 170771 miles
Everyone went above and beyond, especially Dylan,to make sure I wasn't only satisfied, but that I drove away with a safer car.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 140000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Belleplain is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Dylan was very professional made sure I knew exactly what was happening with my vehicle every step of the process. He is an exceptional employee and should be recognized as such. I would definitely recommend the Marmora NJ location to people.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD FUSION, 160000 miles
Honest and courteous employees. Will definitely be back and recommend this location to my family and friends.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 ACURA TL, 124999 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.