SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belle Terre NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Sean was excellent at customer service. Car was fixed in timely fashion and now it runs smoothly. Couldn't be happier with the work completed.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA FORTE, 107000 miles
James and his team are great. I honestly thought it was time for front brakes along with my oil change and tire rotation. After they took the tires off the front pads were fine, but reccomend my brakes be adjusted. I'm very happy that they were honest and didnt just see an opportunity to "upsell" an unnecessary brake job. Have been going here for years and being treated like this I will continue to come to the port jeff location. Great job to james and the team.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA COROLLA, 121696 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Belle Terre is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
James went above and beyond.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 227788 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 224000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 MINI COOPER CLUBMAN, 20000 miles
Good guys. We take all 4 cars there. Many thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA PRIUS, 197073 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Belle Terre NY:
Great group of people. Take all of my cars here
James at the desk is always professional and goes above and beyond to help. Very much appreciated.
My car was serviced by the same mechanic, named Bill, and he always pleasant and the work top notch!