SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belews Creek NC, low as $148.99, most cars
Main reason I go back there is because of Mgr. Brandon
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 GMC SAVANA 2500, 123456 miles
Amazing experience from start to finish that will keep me coming back for all my tire and brake needs
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA SEDONA, 86223 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Belews Creek is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
They did a great job and the price was excellent. Thanks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 LINCOLN MKZ, 192671 miles
Took great care of my van today!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 170284 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.