SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Belden NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Thank youâ€¦I will be back ðŸ˜Ž
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 SUBARU FORESTER, 115408 miles
Couldn't ask for better, thanks again!
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 GMC YUKON, 182183 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Belden is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 GMC YUKON, 182045 miles
Each step of the repair was explained.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
after I purchase my tires,they informed me I needed rear brakes, I called the next day , I was told the tech.was on his way to lunch,but if I was in a hurry he would have tech take 1/2hr.lunch! I said no! but was blown away by there commitment to customer service. that's the way it use to be. I will be a customer from now on, and will let every one know. thanks.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.