SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Beesleys Point NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Matthew & Mike are an asset to your organization. Extremely courteous and very qualified.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 140000 miles
Dylan was a great help! Friendly and professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN MURANO
Mavis Discount Tire in Beesleys Point is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Dylan was exceptional!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 ACURA RDX, 66598 miles
Dylan did an excellent job to educate as to issues discovered at 4 tire replacement, options and best pricing were presented. We were impressed with the attention to detail and level of service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 186619 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN SENTRA, 141069 miles
Been there twice would definitely go back again. Great service
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 HYUNDAI SONATA, 90000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Beesleys Point NJ:
Dylan was very helpful and communicative throughout the process and Mike was as well when I picked up my car. Will definitely be back in the future
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 91558 miles
Dylan was very helpful and did a great job
- brakes for a 2006 ACURA MDX, 219160 miles
Dylan was extremely helpful.
- brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 43783 miles
Dylan was communicative and honest throughout the entire process, and I felt extremely comfortable with my car in his care. You've got a customer for life!
- brakes for a 2016 CADILLAC SRX, 62660 miles
Dylan helped us getting our vehicle back on the road with the safety repairs
- brakes for a 2007 VOLVO V50, 199608 miles
Dylan did a great job again. Thanks guys. -Vic Nappen
- brakes for a 2013 FORD EDGE, 69000 miles
Very friendly, professional staff
A well run friendly store.