SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bedford Park IL, low as $148.99, most cars
Great job! Everything was on time and as quoted. Thanks Rudy!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 RAM 1500 CLASSIC, 47044 miles
Extremely professional and service was done when promised!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 JEEP LIBERTY, 79000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bedford Park is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The employees were very very nice
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 HONDA CR-V, 194887 miles
I had an extremely wonderful encounter at Mavis today. I arrived and was greeted by Charles he was extremely helpful. His attitude and his customer service was exceptional . Charles checked my car and I feel I was given good and sound advice for my car I was able to get everything he recommended for my car today In a timely manner Charles continued to give me updates on the progress of my car I greatly appreciated how concerned he was with making sure not just me but the other customers behind me was also praising the store as a whole I felt comfortable being there because of Charles Mavis has gained a new customer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI SONATA, 210332 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.