SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Beachwood NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
I forgot to present my $50 coupon off brake service and my $20 off oil change coupon. Overall very pleased with the service at this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI SONATA, 73000 miles
Good service. Sandeep and Marcy are very nice and very helpful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Mavis Discount Tire in Beachwood is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Jerry is awesome and very polite. Explained everything and made the visit great!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 KIA SORENTO, 42740 miles
Mike and staff were friendly and courteous.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Service was good and the gentlemen working the counter were very easy to talk to and polite. Great experience.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.