SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Beachmont MA, low as $148.99, most cars
Wayne from the Everett Mass location was very nice and professional with customer service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA COROLLA, 37914 miles
Wayne helped me today and he was amazing! I would highly recommend Mavis Tire.. what great service!! Thank you Wayne!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 KIA SORENTO, 51066 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Beachmont is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I would let them fix my car over Volkswagen dealers thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 VOLKSWAGEN CC, 451222 miles
They did a great job,they helped me out very well.Give these folks a raise.They pointed out problems.And took care of it.I will always be loyal to them.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 189000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Your representative Elmin Junuz was so polite professional and extremely helpful He made my day and I will be back for any simple thing that needs to be fix on my car Warm regards
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 92428 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.