SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bayside NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Cliff was very helpful
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 SUBARU IMPREZA, 38960 miles
Carlos is great very professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ROGUE, 44560 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bayside is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Manager Rommel was very sincere & helpful. Took good care of my car! Will ret!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 131000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU IMPREZA, 165900 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
They were very helpful and I didn't feel like I was being strong armed. They informed me of what I should get done and in the future. Very nice and clean and I felt comfortable. Car repairs are not cheap regardless. Parts and labor are costly but I felt I was getting a good price and they made me feel good with it. I would recommend everyone going here and dealing with this staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 43745 miles
275 Franklin Avenue Mavis is a good team - that's why I return there even though I live closer to several other locations. Russel and the other Manager are good people and efficient. .
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 FORD MUSTANG, 25500 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bayside NY:
The service team at Mavis RVC is excellent! They are genuine and keep me updated step by step with my car - I've been coming to them since I lived in the Bronx and now that I moved to Queens.
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA ACCORD, 128011 miles
Professional, knowledgeable, courteous
- brakes for a 2016 FORD FUSION, 111784 miles
Chris was extremely professional, well versed in his position , Mavis should consider him for advancement in the company
- brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI SONATA, 37000 miles
Thanks for everything!!
- brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 60235 miles
Singh, Ray, Chris all professionals at their job.Excellent service,friendly,fair prices. Will return for future services and highly recommended. Thank you for a GREAT TEAM!
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 22226 miles
Very good service the person who help me at the desk is very helpful,good service
- brakes for a 2015 KIA SEDONA, 85219 miles
Leon was amazing as manager. His crew worked quickly and seemed very respectful to all customers.
- brakes for a 2009 HONDA CR-V, 106156 miles
I was on a tight schedule so I got there as soon as they opened but I knew I needed a lot of work. I was promised they would have the car ready for me by early afternoon. The car was done within two hours, well before the time promised. The staff here is always friendly and provide great customer service with great prices. Highly recommended!
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY, 40322 miles
Manager Kurt is very respectful & a pleasure to do business with. Also prices are afordable due to their 6 month no interest the manager was able to get for me.
very happy friendly professional mgr Stephen And knowledgable mechanic
This place is fantastic I will always be a loyal customer. Javier is amazing!
Clean place, unbeatable price, good work, got good help from bobby
Russ deserves a raise
Super service and courtesy.