SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bayonet Point FL, low as $148.99, most cars
The experience there was great
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 FORD ESCAPE, 65730 miles
Very fast and efficient service for friendly prices, plus I didn't have the correct part when I went in and they had it ready same day to install. 10/10 brake and tire repair shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN LEAF, 63031 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Bayonet Point is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
ALL MY EXPECTATIONS WERE EXCEEDED
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA RAV4, 222078 miles
The service I received was courteous and professional. Hunter the associate that took care of me was very helpful, honest and personable. I look forward to visiting this store again in the near future and will eagerly recommend Mavis to all my friends and family. Sincerely Ruthann Woodrow
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 50000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I used a competitor of yours since they opened their doors and the last time I went I was not happy with the experience so I decided to try Mavis because my daughter referred me. The techs at Mavis discovered that there was a problem with my brakes. So they did an adjustment. Come to find out the reason I didn't really have back brakes is because the other tire store didn't do them right. When I left Mavis I actually had brakes. I will never go back to the other tire store. I'm sold on your Mavis location in Hudson.
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 JEEP WRANGLER, 179637 miles
Always friendly and helpful.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 105935 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bayonet Point FL:
The waiting area was very comfortable with nice chairs and a great large-screen TV with a Firestick. The manager took the time to inform me Mavis would repair my tires free of charge for ordinary punctures and how often I should come in for tire rotations. He apologized for the time it took to service my car. I understand it takes time to do things right. I am glad I chose this company and will use them again.
- brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 61000 miles
Great job John and his coworkers did. Excellent price and called to let me know what exactly needed to be done. Absolutely recommend them.
- brakes for a 2009 FORD FUSION, 109000 miles
Wonderful service best brake place I've ever been to I will return!!!!!!!!
- brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ROGUE, 110000 miles
john and tim were great!!!
- brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI SONATA, 39000 miles
They were awesome and helped me through it all!
- brakes for a 2009 FORD FOCUS, 144000 miles
Great, friendly service.
- brakes for a 2015 FORD EXPLORER, 100000 miles
The prices are reasonable and staff is kind
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 175000 miles
Staff was fantastic! And they did a really good job on my ride! Thank You!
- brakes for a 2019 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 49568 miles
Great staff, job well done.
- brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, 162783 miles
Great customer service
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE NITRO, 110456 miles
Jonathan and the awesome staff in mechanics took very good care of me and my truck I absolutely love the work that was done and my trucks riding great
- brakes for a 2004 DODGE DURANGO, 140111 miles
Another outstanding experience.
- brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 106001 miles
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA PRIUS, 114006 miles
The manager, Hector, and the service gentleman were excellent. Very professional and nice to talk to. The price was excellent too.
- brakes for a 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 137487 miles