SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baycrest NY, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 LEXUS IS250, 123600 miles
Mike the manager is great
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA CR-V, 143650 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Baycrest is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great job all around. They got the tires I wanted in 1 day and gave me the best price around. Service was quick, professional, and again a great price for the work done. Thanks to everyone at Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 1999 JEEP CHEROKEE, 183730 miles
The woman at the front desk was exceptional. She was kind, professional and very responsive. It was a pleasure having my car repaired there. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN TIGUAN, 110244 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Special thanks to Vince & Eric (East Northport, NY) for their professionalism & courteous service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 87995 miles
Allie was wonderful
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 NISSAN FRONTIER, 56561 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baycrest NY:
Excellent service! Tai was fantastic!
- brakes for a 2017 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 63334 miles
Yesterday was one of the best experiences I've had as a Mavis customer, and I've been bringing my cars to this location for years.
- brakes for a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 62370 miles
Kyle was a great help and a gentleman named Carlos was not only helpful but very knowledgeable
- brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI ACCENT, 136459 miles
Joe and the crew always take great care of me
- brakes for a 2008 DODGE DURANGO, 154561 miles
The Mgr. Louis knew exactly what the problems were and explained them to me before the work was done. He was terrific. Will for sure go back for any other problems.
- brakes for a 2012 JAGUAR XJ, 37412 miles
Awesome service and prices
- brakes for a 2009 INFINITI G37, 86476 miles
Store Manager was very nice and professional.
Steve is fantastic, knows what he's talking about and let me know what I needed and didn't. Staff worked quick and worked within my time needed. Great store Thank you.
Thank you for your excellent service.
The team saved me a few days of no car and s trip Back to NJ as I live in NY.
My pricing and initial contact was with store mgr - Steve B., the actual day of service I was helped by Sean, and "floating Mg" Steve K. Everyone provided excellent service and pricing due to the fact that I took my wife to MAVIS to also get a full set of 4 new Firestone tires approx 10 months earlier. I would highly recommend MAVIS DISCOUNT TIRE without hesitation.
Manager at counter did what he said he was going to do when he said he was going to do it for the price he quoted.
This location has the best staff. Steve is completely honest and a pleasure to work with. They are all professional.
Great service, courtesy and respect, very satisfied and would recommend friends and colleagues.