SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bayberry NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Very happy with the service
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA CAMRY
The people are always kind and very helpful i will be back thank you
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 DODGE AVENGER, 126868 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bayberry is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Joe and his staff were tremendous as always!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 NISSAN ROGUE, 123564 miles
Awesome crew and manager.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 JEEP COMPASS, 33125 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The crew at the Oswego street location are thorough and professional and I'll be using them again without a doubt.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 HONDA ACCORD, 174000 miles
Good job. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 63538 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bayberry NY:
Thank you Cameron! Appreciate your help.
- brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 46611 miles
Great service. Got me going in a short period of time
- brakes for a 2007 BUICK LUCERNE
Brad is always very professional and courteous. He cares about customers goes extra miles to serve the utmost satisfaction. Great job!
- brakes for a 2014 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 246675 miles
This was the first time I used an auto repair shop other then my warranty coverage at a Ram Truck dealership.. my warranty is up so knowing that repairs can be pricey my brother recommended Mavis and it's manager/mechanic John to repay my brakes..John was very knowledgeable.. understandingâ€¦ easy to engage my questions.. all around a great experience.. will go back again if other repairs needed..grade 100+
- brakes for a 2018 RAM 1500, 32665 miles
The staff was very responsive and did a thorough job. I am pleased with the service I was provided.
- brakes for a 2018 HONDA FIT, 22175 miles
My only problem was a called on as Friday, and was told on the phone to bring vehicle in on Tuesday, no appointment necessary. When I got there, was told there was no mechanic on board. Was upset because I had arranged rides to and back. However, they stepped up and completed the job. Very grateful. Excellent service.
- brakes for a 2011 CHRYSLER 200, 29707 miles
Great job thank you
- brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 69238 miles
My experience was wonderful with Mavis tire. I would recommend them to anybody. Thank you!!
- brakes for a 2015 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK, 93004 miles
- brakes for a 2013 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 117152 miles
- brakes for a 2015 ACURA TLX, 71546 miles
Awesome customer service!
- brakes for a 1998 HONDA CIVIC, 127825 miles
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! THANK YOU TO CHRIS, ROB AND BERT.
- brakes for a 2017 KIA FORTE, 28898 miles
Great management and team players
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 133140 miles
The staff at the Rome was excellent, I would recommended Mavis to everybody. Thank you Rome store
- brakes for a 2016 CHRYSLER 300, 60000 miles