SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baton Rouge LA, low as $148.99, most cars
Veronica is great and very helpful. She has great customer skills and shows interest in helping. Great Lady !!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR, 120013 miles
Mr. Cornell Thorn and Quinton did a fantastic job on my initial issue. So much so that I had them look into the squeaking of my brakes. They explained to me that the replacement pads I had fixed about 3 months ago were not right for my car. They had the right parts I needed picked up and corrected the issue. My brakes do not squeak anymore and I will return to this shop, with any other issues. Good Guys that represent your company very well. I have already referred my parents to this store and will probably take their cars over there in the near future.....
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 INFINITI Q50, 60624 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Baton Rouge is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The guy that helped me was very informative and friendly. Got it done fast and helped me with getting approved for flex shopper to get new tires.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ROGUE, 70000 miles
Very pleased with the duration of the job considering the work required.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD F-150, 90000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Went above and beyond to locate a part
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 JEEP CHEROKEE, 64515 miles
Love this place
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 NISSAN ALTIMA, 89000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baton Rouge LA:
Great team at the coursey location
- brakes for a 2006 DODGE CHARGER, 277000 miles
This location always provides amazing service! Thank you!
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA AVALON, 70821 miles
The best experience at an auto shop I have ever had. Will have my business for future.
- brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 96729 miles
Mike was a pleasure to work with
- brakes for a 2016 MAZDA 6, 25000 miles
GREAT JOB, BY THE GENERAL MANAGER ROBERT..WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND s always.
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA TUNDRA, 142138 miles
Customer service was great and cordial!
- brakes for a 2004 JEEP WRANGLER, 36124 miles
my second visit - same great service
- brakes for a 2009 TOYOTA RAV4, 250000 miles
Very professional and fast service, and excellent customer service. I will definitely be back in the future and will recommend family and friends to visit for service to there vehicles.
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA COROLLA, 170083 miles
I was treated so exceptional at this store. It was absolutely the best experience. I wasn't just another number with a car issue, I was a real person with a car issue and got treated that way. I highly recommended going there.
- brakes for a 2020 NISSAN ROGUE, 53000 miles
Service was great there always looking out keep up the good work.
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN SENTRA
Always a pleasure
- brakes for a 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER, 184210 miles
Excellent customer service orientation, speedy work, professionally handled! I recommend Mavis-Coursey to all for any work on your car!
- brakes for a 2008 NISSAN ALTIMA, 93000 miles
- brakes for a 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ GL450, 66310 miles
The cost was a little higher than expected so appreciated the discount.
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA COROLLA, 555555 miles