SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bath PA, low as $148.99, most cars
You did a fantastic job! Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 CHEVROLET EQUINOX
I've been going to Brooks for 20+ yearsâ€¦.he's the best!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI SONATA, 104304 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bath is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
They were very professional and courteous. I will stay with them for all my vehicle needs. Thanks
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP COMPASS, 43364 miles
Beautiful location and the manager, Joshua S. was awesome from start to finish. Will be coming back with my other vehicle.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 54696 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Brooks is very knowledgeable and walks me through the options very easily.
Brooks, Matt, Matt, and all of them are great. They are the reason I return.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.