SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Barry Lakes NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Tom was fantastic. Did a great job!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 TOYOTA RAV4, 79000 miles
Ryan was great to deal with - respectful and professional
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 DODGE CHARGER, 84012 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Barry Lakes is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Really excellent service at this location friendly helpful staff.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA SOUL, 160276 miles
John was great, knowledgeable helpful and friendly. That's where servicing begins.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI SONATA, 82358 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Charles and Cory at the Wayne New Jersey branch where excellent and called me before they did the extra repairs and explained everything in sample terms so I could understand what they where doing.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE, 53000 miles
Everyone is so friendly and helpful that I keep coming back. They did a great job on the tires and bakes including installing new rims I purchased and boxed up my old rims. I will recommend to my friends for sure.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 DODGE CHALLENGER, 112170 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Barry Lakes NJ:
They always Treat me and My Wife with Respect at That Location and do Good Work Thank you. Joseph
- brakes for a 2007 TOYOTA FJ CRUISER, 204738 miles
Absolutely amazing staff at this location! They were informative and helpful.
- brakes for a 2014 HYUNDAI SONATA, 102917 miles
Excellent customer service and management
My husband and I have brought our cars here a few times for service and tires, and have always been happy with the service we received. Dave and his crew are very professional and friendly and always solve the issues we have with our vehicles. Thank you.
Service is great
All of the guys at the Warwick, NY location are just incredible. They fully answer and explain any questions and concerns you may have, they will help guide you to choosing the right product and they DON'T try to sell you something you don't need. They are incredibly polite and respectful and Allen, the manager of this location is totallly on the ball with getting your vehicle in and out in the shortest amount of time, while not compromising quality of workmanship. Every single time I have brought my vehicle in, it has taken less time than I expected. These guys are totally impressive!!
Allen the Mr and Mike are great for business. Thank you very much. Diane
Alex is great.
Very helpful guys at the Warwick, NY location. They take the time to answer all of your questions and never rush you, as if you didn't matter to go on to the next person. Really like going there for my brakes and tires when needed.