SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Barrington IL, low as $148.99, most cars
Liz is the best!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD F-150, 27696 miles
Brian was great, very professional even though he was very busy. This is the only place I will come for tires and service
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD F-150, 100000 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Barrington is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great customer service by both guys upfront
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA250, 121046 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.