SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Barrington Hills IL, low as $148.99, most cars
Need television commercials.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 179740 miles
Liz is the best!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD F-150, 27696 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Barrington Hills is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Great job , very professional and informative ! Your technician mike was very professional and knowledgeable , I will recommend all of my friends and family to use mavis ! Thank you for all of the great service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2000 CHEVROLET K3500, 34789 miles
Brian was great, very professional even though he was very busy. This is the only place I will come for tires and service
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD F-150, 100000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Look â€¦. I've dealt with people in your industry since I've been driving ,33 years , and I've never met anyone more pleasant and trustworthy then Paul . Being on the defensive with assessments from mechanics , Paul knew his job thoroughly and to the point . Nothing more then what was needed was recommended . No â€œ pushing â€œ !!! Thanks Paul , I'll be back and the word is out on you and your business !!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 GMC SIERRA 1500, 129000 miles
Jeff at Bloomingdale location was awesome. He listened to my concerns and offered to help. His sincere comment "We are here to help you" kind of made the difference. Honestly, I can get tires and brakes just about anywhere. I live in Algonquin and had a choice to get the work done near home or near work. Caring and well trained people make the difference.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 INFINITI G37, 91926 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Barrington Hills IL:
Great customer service by both guys upfront
- brakes for a 2014 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA250, 121046 miles