SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Barnum Island NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Everyone was extremely professional & very friendly. They also finished my car super quickly. I appreciate everyone's hard work! Thank you all so much.
- customer review for brakes for a 2020 NISSAN ROGUE, 29739 miles
Great service. Pleasure to speak to. Took the time to describe what was done on the car and what I would need next.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER, 49295 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Barnum Island is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Staff and service was 10 out of 10 highly recommended
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 71844 miles
THE ISLAND PARK LOCATION IS EXTREMELY COURTEOUS & I ALWAYS RECOMMEND IT TO FRIENDS
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 ACURA RDX, 48355 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Great customer service!! I will be back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 GMC TERRAIN, 72206 miles
Great staff of professionals
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 163920 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Barnum Island NY:
Matt and his team are great! A++++
- brakes for a 2004 TOYOTA SOLARA, 35578 miles
Great service with customer first
- brakes for a 2012 KIA SOUL, 58276 miles
The best store
- brakes for a 2007 GMC ACADIA, 110000 miles
great work,, nice staff,, in an out quickly
I am very happy with the service and attention I received and my car is thinking great.
Great, courteous and upfront service. I walked in with unsafe conditions on my car and walked out knowing my tires and brakes were in perfect condition. Highly recommend this location to all.
Very Professional Staff
Harry, Carlos and vish took care of my daughters car quickly and efficently. The price was awesome also
it was yet a great experience at Mavis keep up the good work thank you very much
Great people, Harry & Vish are excellent managers of the location. A huge relief from the train-wreck manager that was Tiago, a few years back
great shop with a great manager
The manager Visch is very helpful and polite, I trust the manager and mechanics at this location......
they were very professional efficient and honest will be a repeat customer for life thank you
Very professional and excellent service!!!