SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Barnsboro NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Everyone was professional and efficient!
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE, 191237 miles
Shuttle service would be nice.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 LINCOLN NAVIGATOR, 218002 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Barnsboro is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Kristie is great! If it wasn't for her I would not have had a positive experience and might have gone somewhere else. She goes above and beyond to help the customers. I will definitely return and encourage others to go to Mavis as long as she is there. I also wanted to thank Ellis for his help and commitment to his job and the Mavis brand. Sincerely!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 INFINITI QX50, 36218 miles
Tim was very personable and helpful
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 KIA FORTE, 70244 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Jose was honest, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN MAXIMA, 49530 miles
Fantastic service and price, mavis is the best!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 SUBARU FORESTER, 60307 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Barnsboro NJ:
Eric the mechanic was amazing! He was very friendly and take care my car so great. The front desk was super friendly and i will recomend this location to my friends.
- brakes for a 2008 PONTIAC G6, 180000 miles
Only place to get my car serviced. Best place in South Jersey.
- brakes for a 2015 BMW 428I XDRIVE GRAN COUPE, 67000 miles
Very professional staff
- brakes for a 2014 ACURA RDX, 95015 miles
Much less expensive than competitors!
- brakes for a 2015 MERCEDES-BENZ CLA250
Treated with respect. Mike and the person at the front desk ( Fogot his name ) Sorry. They were both a pleasure to help me. Thanks guys.
- brakes for a 2016 FORD FOCUS, 81202 miles
Never can say enough how Great Matt's crew is
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA CIVIC, 332004 miles
Friendly staff, clean facility. overall a great experience
- brakes for a 2016 RAM 1500, 82014 miles
Would like to thank Jim for making me feel he understood what or how I was explaining the noise my car was making. Also to the tech that repaired my car.
- brakes for a 2008 FORD EDGE, 109000 miles
Bobby was awesome
- brakes for a 2011 LINCOLN MKZ, 117000 miles
The service individual who spoke with me about my issues was very professional and helpful. It was Max
- brakes for a 2002 TOYOTA SOLARA, 209409 miles
Employees very professional made me feel welcomed very satisfied
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA SIENNA, 103122 miles
The service members were very courteous and accommodating
- brakes for a 2013 GMC ACADIA, 85520 miles
bobby is amazing! kept me informed and went the extra mile!
- brakes for a 2007 PONTIAC G6, 217000 miles
Very professional staff.
- brakes for a 2013 MERCEDES-BENZ C300, 93441 miles