SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Bargaintown NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
John took exceptional care of us and Jose has always been there .also a wonderful employee. I think it's the best providing exceptional customer service.. we had a very large repair and John was thoughtful and concerned for us, but he provided kindness and knowledge which helped us understand everything that was done to our car.. he's a great employee for Mavis ..as is Jose. Thank you Mavis
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 SUBARU IMPREZA
Jose, the manager was awesome always explains everything to me and tries to give me the best price. That's why I come to the store.
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 NISSAN ROGUE, 219551 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Bargaintown is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Jose is GREAT!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 CADILLAC CTS, 138654 miles
Dan and the night crew were awesome thank you guys so much!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA CIVIC
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I've been using you for over four years. I was at the Sommerspoint store and they were very good to me so I always use your company anytime when I have a problem.
- customer review for brakes for a 2020 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 125000 miles
The staff was very pleasant.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 KIA SEDONA, 53174 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Bargaintown NJ:
As always courteous and professional
- brakes for a 2018 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL, 48512 miles
Rob was AMAZING!!!! Great personality!!! Very Professional! Provided Nice and Warm Welcome!!! Friendly, but Respectful!!! I will certainly keep coming back!!! Thank you, Johana (Black 300 Chrysler)
- brakes for a 2016 CHRYSLER 300, 118000 miles
Compared to the 2 failed experiences at the other location I was very pleased with the service from the Somers Point location.
- brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 63636 miles
Keep doing what you are doing.
- brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 80255 miles
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ARMADA, 42060 miles
Outstanding manager and professionsl, friendly staff at front desk. Excellent service. True ambassadors for the Mavis Discount Tire corporation.
- brakes for a 2015 JEEP CHEROKEE, 75708 miles
Continue the excellent services.
- brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ALTIMA, 60605 miles
Great service very satisfied
- brakes for a 2012 HYUNDAI SONATA, 60000 miles
Onyx Did an amazing job communicating what was being done to my truck
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA TUNDRA, 123654 miles
I love the egg harbor mavis .. Great customer service , Great people I love doing business with them
- brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 78299 miles
- brakes for a 2018 HONDA ACCORD, 75000 miles
Super nice employees. I know nothing about cars and the gentleman in the front, I think his name was Dylan was so nice, he explained everything in detail and kept me updated on the status, pricing, etc. I used to go to my dealership but I will be coming to the Egg Harbor Township Mavis Tire from now on. Thank you guys so much!
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN SENTRA, 83179 miles
Great place, good work, very friendly.
- brakes for a 2011 VOLKSWAGEN ROUTAN, 89949 miles
Devon was very informative, friendly & professional. Thank you.
- brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 57237 miles