SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Balmville NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Anthony the manager is great
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 FORD EDGE, 85819 miles
They were very polite great service and i would come back any time i need help with my vehicle
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 NISSAN MAXIMA, 84478 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Balmville is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The problem was fixed and the manager did an excellent job on my truck
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 GMC YUKON XL 1500, 235001 miles
All management was a pleasure doing business with Raul, Gabriel, and Chet were great and the tech Patrick M was professional and did excellent and timely work. Will be coming back and will recommend this location to everyone that is in need. Thx again Mavis, money and time well spent.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 SUBARU OUTBACK, 200000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Austin, Herby, and Joe were very helpful and appreciated my business. Their team did a quality job on a 20 yr old car.
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 LEXUS IS300, 186529 miles
Very professional and knowledgeable.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 HYUNDAI TUCSON, 54027 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Balmville NY:
Alex advice me of the best and most reasonable parts to used on my vehicle. I always service my vehicle at the dealership but now it Mavis for me and not just any mavis. Mavis in Gardner NY. Alex and your team keep up the awesome job you guys are doing ðŸ‘
- brakes for a 2017 HONDA CR-V, 112227 miles
These guys go above and beyond for people.. I love them I wish there was more guys out there pike the ones at gardiner mavis
- brakes for a 2014 FORD ESCAPE, 127114 miles
Excellent service. Very impressed. Highly recommend.
- brakes for a 2008 CHEVROLET COBALT, 120600 miles
Gabriel & Raul are great to work with. They make the process smooth & they have wonderful customer service. Thanks again!
- brakes for a 2020 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 30000 miles
Everyone there was very kind and service oriented.
- brakes for a 2015 SUBARU OUTBACK, 163000 miles
The representatives at the front desk in the Newburgh location were exceptionally friendly and professional! Thank you so much for a great customer service experience!!
- brakes for a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE, 59774 miles
- brakes for a 2008 SATURN ASTRA, 150087 miles
Was a great experience. Thanks to Chris and the guys.
- brakes for a 2013 HONDA CIVIC
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- brakes for a 2019 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 51126 miles
Your front desk was professional and friendly
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 985623 miles
This is the only place I will bring my car for service! Jimmy is the best!!!
- brakes for a 2004 ACURA RSX, 169828 miles
I wasn't expecting to have as much work done as the car needed. Your team professionally explained the other vehicle problems in a way that wasn't jarring. Made me feel better about the extra work.
- brakes for a 2013 GMC ACADIA, 100645 miles
Great service. Didn't lie when could have because I suggested I needed brakes and I didn't. It was something else.
- brakes for a 2009 NISSAN FRONTIER, 76000 miles
Wayne and team were amazing.
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT, 124088 miles