SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ballston Spa NY, low as $148.99, most cars
I was very pleased with everything.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN SENTRA, 87649 miles
Carissa, Corey and my mechanic were great. One of the best buying experiences I've hadâ€¦.ever. Great customer service, great price and great communication. They were also very honest in not overselling something I didn't need. Thank you again Saratoga Mavis. Great job!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 NISSAN ROGUE, 44199 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Ballston Spa is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Chris at the mavis in Ballston spa was very helpful and got my car done in the time he said
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA SORENTO, 88808 miles
Mechanic did great job on repair work of wheel bearing hubâ€¦
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 152505 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Thank you for taking care of me on such a short notice.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE, 82022 miles
Even though I gave high marks. There is always room for improvement.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 LINCOLN MKZ, 135476 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Ballston Spa NY:
great people and great customer service
- brakes for a 2015 MITSUBISHI LANCER, 114435 miles
THE ASSOCIATED RAJ WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL IN MY WHOLE TRANSITION. HEADS UP TO THE ENTIRE STAFF, JOB WELL DONE. THANK YOU DAN T.
- brakes for a 2010 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 135224 miles
Raj was super friendly, helpful and informative. We dropped the car off in the morning, and they said it'd be looked at and most likely done before the evening. It was. Very happy with the service so far and the 6 month interest free on the Mavis card.
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA COROLLA, 108222 miles
- brakes for a 2019 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 31355 miles
Thank you!! Drives great now!!
- brakes for a 2007 FORD FREESTYLE, 160001 miles
Very nice staff. Great communication and answered all my questions and concerns. Fast service time and fair price. TY
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA RAV4, 144000 miles
Cory and Dave were very professional and got the work done fast and right the first time,no issues,definitely be back again
- brakes for a 2012 FORD MUSTANG, 149001 miles
Professional and efficient! Thanks mavis!
- brakes for a 2011 ACURA TSX, 180212 miles
Great personality, very helpful and sincere.
- brakes for a 2000 TOYOTA CAMRY
Chris, Jim and Raj were professional, helpful
- brakes for a 2009 KIA BORREGO, 152413 miles
Positive customer service experience.
- brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE, 144805 miles
Corey is excellent does great work from Uncle
- brakes for a 2011 KIA SORENTO, 163200 miles
Great job the other day
- brakes for a 2010 HONDA CR-V, 99141 miles
Bryan was the mechanic extremely professional and very thorough!!!!! And Chris was the mgr was excellent communicating with not just with me also noticed while I was waiting for my car communicating with other customers !!!! Cory was also speaking to some customer fantastic team working together answering phone extremely knowledgeable!!!! 5 stars all around..... thank youðŸ™‚ðŸ™‚ðŸ™‚ðŸ™‚
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET CRUZE, 128756 miles