SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Balls Mills PA, low as $148.99, most cars
Manager Tom, The Assistant Manager, and mechanics: Justin, Chad, and Joe all did a great job!! I had 4 brand new Goodyear tires installed, front Wagner rotors and Wagner front pads, and a 25 point inspection; plus a 4-Wheel Alignment. They all did a fantastic job! Tom squeezed us in because we broke down along I-84. This is my second time to have work done by this company and I would highly recommend this company. Happy customer, Paul
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA SIENNA, 190121 miles
Jack Williams Tire & Auto in Balls Mills is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.