SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baldwin Harbor NY, low as $148.99, most cars
My needs are met. Mavis has a tv which is a plus.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN MAXIMA, 89106 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FORD FOCUS, 180000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Baldwin Harbor is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The representative at the desk was friendly.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 DODGE DURANGO, 114522 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA RAV4, 86996 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Such an amazing job!!! Always impressed at how quickly they get the job done and their knowledge on my car. Super friendly and professional!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 KIA SOUL, 119421 miles
Anil was particularly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly, which makes me want to keep coming back for my car needs! Thanks, Anil!
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 HYUNDAI SONATA, 114240 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Baldwin Harbor NY:
Bradley was a great part of your organization
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA AVALON, 63254 miles
Wayne and Phil were very kind and professional and I will definitely be going back to them
- brakes for a 2005 TOYOTA CAMRY, 133298 miles
The Staff was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and took the time to make sure I understood the the how an why with the process of the repair
- brakes for a 2004 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 230000 miles
Takisha and staff great
- brakes for a 2019 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 60000 miles
Each time I go, I get what I need done quickly and economically. Raj is on top of his game.
- brakes for a 2018 BMW 530I XDRIVE, 80101 miles
They are very honest and very helpful the best. I tell all my friends how honest and helpful they are my sister uses them too.
- brakes for a 2010 FORD FOCUS, 107777 miles
The staff was very professional
- brakes for a 2013 ACURA TL, 83325 miles
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided and professionally managed by Don and Kirk at Mavis today. Keep up the good work!
- brakes for a 2011 MERCEDES-BENZ R350, 114000 miles
I would totally go back!
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA CIVIC, 29983 miles
great bunch of guys all around.
- brakes for a 2010 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 126309 miles
Kurt and Henry very helpful.
- brakes for a 2010 TOYOTA PRIUS, 137490 miles
Bradley was a pleasure to work with, he was a professional and courteous employee. He is a true asset to your company.
- brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500, 125000 miles
I always go to this Mavis because I receive the best service each time.
- brakes for a 2003 CHEVROLET VENTURE, 65203 miles
The staff and the Manager Henry are courteous and extremely truthful. They are honest and they have never did me wrong. I have been going there for years and bring both my wife and daughters car there as well.