SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Baker LA, low as $148.99, most cars
Big thanks to Mr. Reginald and his mechanics. I'm always pleased with the services performed on my vehicle here in Zachary, La.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500, 171500 miles
Love the service and friendly staff
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHRYSLER 300, 75013 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Baker is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.