SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Avon MA, low as $148.99, most cars
Everything was great, but the restroom was a bit of a mess.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 NISSAN MURANO, 106243 miles
Very professional understanding great customer service Very helpful Tyson go above and beyond to make sure you satisfy with the service definitely going back there for more service.great job Tyson.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 INFINITI QX60, 89325 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Avon is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I found the employees at this location professional, honest and informative. I am a middle age woman and I did not feel like they gave me a higher price than they would a man. I have frequently felt that I was overcharged in other places like Town Fair Tire, which I won't be going back to. I appreciate being treated fairly and would not hesitate to go back to this location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU OUTBACK, 85407 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.