SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ashley PA, low as $148.99, most cars
Very good place. nice folks, friendly , helpful and respectful. Best place around for now. Good job guys.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 BUICK LUCERNE, 117000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 1999 DODGE RAM 1500 VAN, 170123 miles
Cole Muffler in Ashley is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Very very please with the service that your company has provided for us Larry did a great job at the facility that we went to make us feel very comfortable and satisfied with the service thank you very much Edwardsville store
I trust the folks at this location. This is the reason we use Cole Muffler/Mavis.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.