SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ashland NJ, low as $158.99, most cars
Chris the mechanic did an excellent job with the installation of my brake pads and rotors. He is very professional as well as Bill the manager. I have 4 cars and I will definitely use Mavis again.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN 370Z
I have been in that location many times , for the past few years , and I am always satisfied with the service . I have sent may my friends , family member and my neighbors and they all came very impressed . Thank you for hiring great employees such as Carmen and the floor crew . Keep up the good work .
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 INFINITI JX35, 60000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Ashland is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
New tires, rotation, oil change and brakes all completed in about an hour. Very efficient and professional. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 NISSAN PATHFINDER, 74920 miles
Brad is the man!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 VOLVO S60, 94516 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Chris and Matt did an excellent job on my sons vehicle! Definitely will be going back there for future issues with our cars! THANKS GUYS!
The service was excellent. They where respectful. And help me with what was the best options to make my car safe with my budget.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Ashland NJ:
Friendly helpful and knowable staff.