SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Armonk NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Henry and The rest of the staff are absolutely fantastic and honorable. I highly recommend this Mavis location.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU FORESTER, 84842 miles
Staff was very cooperative and professional.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 ALFA ROMEO GIULIA, 111111 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Armonk is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Everyone at the desk was incredibly courteous. The technicians were efficient. They had the tires in stock that I needed. Very accommodating shop. That's why all my tigers are purchased here for 25+ years.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER
Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable..Courteous. I was directly serviced by Joeâ€¦ Total pleasure with every detail of the service that Joe provided.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 MINI COOPER, 25983 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Danny was great to deal with. A friendly gentleman. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HONDA CIVIC, 57291 miles
Very friendly staff!
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 JEEP WRANGLER, 40990 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Armonk NY:
Great crew. Real smart and nice.
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA PRIUS, 115371 miles
Faster than predicted and great value
- brakes for a 2014 JEEP WRANGLER, 30685 miles
Charlie and his team are awesome... This is now the #1 service center for my car.
Amazing store and staff! Always a pleasure doing business here!
Kris and Pete are awesome! I came back here because of the service I got (and compassion) from Kris. Pete was there yesterday and had excellent customer service. I will definitely be back.
Professional an courteous employees. Wilcox and Bowie were very professional and knowledgeable .
Charlie the store manager did a terrific job of working to solve the problem. I was sold tires by the store which should not have been put on my car. I only got 10k miles on them. He said he would call Continental and head office to get a resolution. Although Continental did not step up and do the right thing, Mavis and Charlie did step up. I have bought many tires at Mavis and this is the first time the tires have been a failure. I appreciate you guys doing the right thing and I really commend Charlie for not just dismissing me. Thanks again and I will be buying more tires from you. Make sure Charlie sticks around.
John was a great help in diagnosing my vehicle's issue.
I want to thank william especially for outstanding service and help in the pleasantville location