SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Arlington NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Lewis nice guy great crew
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 NISSAN SENTRA, 27000 miles
Great group of staff! Definitely will continue to bring my business to this location
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET HHR, 105000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Arlington is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Two thumbs for Tito! Hes awesome.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 HONDA CR-V, 47065 miles
Ed in service did a nice job.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 BMW X1, 45361 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 HONDA CR-V
Cyril is the man to see. He and his team are extremely knowledgable and have an amazing attitude. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of an honest shop. Incredible experience
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 KIA FORTE KOUP, 80000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Arlington NJ:
I love your service great job
- brakes for a 2015 HONDA ACCORD, 103550 miles
Good job, nice people
- brakes for a 2016 NISSAN ROGUE, 41265 miles
Excellent! This is the second time that I needed to go to the Bloomfield location and they were so helpful, courteous and fast! The prices were great and Keir at the front desk as well as the manager were so friendly and nice and did whatever they could to ensure we got the best price with the best deal or discount! I would definitely return to this location for both of those gentlemen alone. Keep the prices as low and reasonable as they are and we will tell everyone about you guys! Thank you!!
Nice guys, happy to bring my business their way.
As a first time customer at Mavis, the service I received was impeccable. Jorge enthusiasm and dedication to his customers, are bar none. I mentioned to him that I was going to run across the highway to grab a quick bite to eat. He insisted on driving me to and from the diner. After my vehicle was serviced, I made the decision to make it my priority to recommend Mavis Greenbrook to everyone. He should have his own store so he can lead by example on how to treat customers. He is a great asset to your business.