SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Arlington MA, low as $148.99, most cars
Always great service and easy to do business with - thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA PRIUS V, 85000 miles
Jake did a great job of helping me understand the issues with my car and finding a way to deal with the most pressing issues first.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 HONDA CR-V, 153171 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Arlington is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
very kind and helpful staff!
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 JEEP PATRIOT
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.