SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ardsley NY, low as $148.99, most cars
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 SUBARU IMPREZA, 38000 miles
The Manager, Chris, is very professional and courteous. Great Job !! Thanks.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 SUBARU OUTBACK, 89324 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Ardsley is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Service manager was outstanding. He needs to be commended. I will highly recommend the shop to others.
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 CHEVROLET COBALT, 242872 miles
Joe was great!!
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Your service representative Mike was professional in every way. I drove away in my 2001 Bonneville and felt as if it were a brand-new vehicle!!
Pleasure to deal with this team. They deserve more than a pat on the back.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Ardsley NY:
Great job as usual by your Tarrytown crew!! . Plan on being a customer for the long haul!!