SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Ardmore NC, low as $148.99, most cars
Really nice staff. Answered all my questions.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP WRANGLER, 77146 miles
The workers at this Mavis Tires and Auto were amazing! I will definitely be back 10/10
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 HONDA CIVIC, 110672 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Ardmore is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
These guys are fast and awesome will definitely be back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 FORD F-150, 143823 miles
Nope, service was fast and efficient and the staff could not have been nicer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 FIAT 500, 94615 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Special thank you to Jessie for referring me and always doing an exceptional job on any work she's ever performed on my vehicles. All workers at the Walkertown Mavis store have always given exceptional, courteous and timely service and quality of service on my vehicles.
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 444701 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 HONDA CR-V, 67123 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.