SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Apalachin NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Joe was an awesome dude and provided awesome customer service. He is the man
- customer review for brakes for a 2005 HONDA PILOT, 265357 miles
The team from Mavis on main at Vestal NY was extremely helpful with my 2010 Chevy Malibu and they even beat the estimated price I was given from another shop. :) excellent work!
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 114052 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Apalachin is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Awesome Team. Todd went out of his way to help me stay within my budget.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 FORD EXPLORER, 152235 miles
Joe and Charlie, the Assistant Mangers at the vestal Mavis are amazing and took the time to teach my daughter about her car, how to check her oil and tire preassure and what to do if there were ever any problems!
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The new facility is outstanding. Thank you again for a great job on my car.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.