SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Angola NY, low as $148.99, most cars
The Service Tech was great and informative. It was Sunday and appeared busy but still got me in and kept me informed throughout the process of what was going on and when it was expected to be done, very grateful for their service
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP CHEROKEE, 161197 miles
took my vehicle to the dealership 3 times to repair a leaking tire each time it had low pressure just a few days after they "repaired" it, took it here and its been holding the same pressure the last month without issues, will be coming back here for future maintenance
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP CHEROKEE, 115133 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Angola is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.