SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Angelica PA, low as $148.99, most cars
I received excellent service over the weekend. Thank you Morgantown Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 HONDA CR-V, 556555 miles
Manager Taylor at the Morgantown/Elverson Mavis always goes over and above to keep our automobiles serviced and on the road. We appreciate Taylor's customer friendly, helpful attitude is very much appreciated and will keep us coming back for suburb service!!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 JEEP WRANGLER, 82072 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Angelica is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
The staff was extremely helpful and willing to work with me
- customer review for brakes for a 2009 GMC SIERRA 1500, 190001 miles
Very informative services.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 SUBARU FORESTER, 239296 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Service was quick and efficient. Store was extremely clean as well. Tim was easy to work with.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD FUSION, 23237 miles
The customer service went well above my expectations.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 CHRYSLER PACIFICA, 40887 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.