SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Andalusia PA, low as $148.99, most cars
The person at the desk (Ithink his name was Gregg) was vey courteous and helpful
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT
They were super professional as always and took great care of me. Highly recommend to all my friends and family.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN JETTA, 137000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Andalusia is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I bring my truck here for everything will never go anywhere else
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE, 87000 miles
The receptionist was incredibly kind, and helpful answering all my queries.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 73255 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
As a regular customer of this location, I always receive satisfactory service and appreciate the level of care my vehicle is given at every visit. Thank you Mavis!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 60145 miles
The mechanics were very knowledgeable and efficient. James provided great customer service and was very helpful throughout the entire process
- customer review for brakes for a 1996 TOYOTA AVALON, 162000 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Andalusia PA:
Manager Martin soto took care of my and helped me figure out a noise coming from my vehicle he drove not even out of the parking lot with out him knowing what it was. Got it fixed quickly and saved me alot of money going to another place great job
- brakes for a 2016 HONDA CIVIC, 98123 miles
The Guys were great, helpful and caring
- brakes for a 2014 TOYOTA RAV4, 51414 miles
So glad I came here! After getting quoted prices from Midas for a problem, I decided to seek a second opinion and not only were the prices better than what I was quoted at Midas, mavis found the real problem and didn’t try to sell things I didn’t need. I was kept up to date on what was going on with my car and was done in record time. Thanks! Will definitely continue to come here for now on
- brakes for a 2011 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 91253 miles
Sean was so awesome!!!
- brakes for a 2005 KIA SPECTRA, 74068 miles
- brakes for a 2010 DODGE CHALLENGER, 75500 miles
Excellent, prompt service. Very professional
- brakes for a 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY
Great place to get work done, the staff is friendly and honest and I would recommend everybody I know to come there
Jose was customer service Mannager 11/20 and I would like commend his ability to multi task, helping customers, helping his team get work in timely and completed, quite versitle. On top of it all, all of the guys were never rude or short with anybody, congratulations to this A Team, TOPS in my book. regards MIKE ZORIO
Jose and Andrew were exceptionally helpful. Offered to take me home so I could work from home. They then picked me up to! They stayed after closing hours to answer all my question and made sure I was comfortable with all they had done. They were all super polite. It was nice to have to go there today. Thanks guys :)
Fantastic visit to STS!!!** Thank you for service staff & mechanic , they were super cool man!!!! They hooked me up with front brakes on our 2010 Mustang, I even got a little nap in , lol,!!!!***
Assistant manager Mark is very courteous and helpful.