SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Amherst NY, low as $148.99, most cars
Thank you Rayna and Joel
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA CAMRY, 108452 miles
I'm really happy with their service and I had a perfect experience with them . Also the manager Ali he is respectful person and did everything I asked him for..I will tell all my friends about them to fix their car there.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 LEXUS RX330
Mavis Discount Tire in Amherst is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Sean the manager is the best. He keep me informed and is very honest at the time of tell me what its better for my car and for my pocket. Great experience always.
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 AUDI A4, 136545 miles
Dan is the man 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 SUBARU IMPREZA, 75148 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
The location manager Shawn was great. Explained everything. Got the vehicle in right away on weekend which was great. Highly recommend the NT location
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 FORD EXPLORER
Fantastic crew and service
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 LINCOLN MKX, 109456 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Amherst NY:
Live in fairport but always come here because it is the best.
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN ALTIMA, 29709 miles
As always a satisfied customer. Service is always good.
- brakes for a 2000 CHEVROLET BLAZER, 89000 miles
By having my brakes replaced by Mavis instead of by Audi Buffalo, I saved about $1500. I will recommend Mavis to all of my friends.
- brakes for a 2013 AUDI A5, 41000 miles
Straightforward and honest. They don't sell you something you don't need like dealers do. I've trusted them with all of my vehicles. Tires, brakes, alignment - you can't go wrong.
- brakes for a 2018 NISSAN SENTRA, 25000 miles
Aaryn was very helpful and paid close attention to detail!
- brakes for a 2016 AUDI Q5, 147000 miles
The manager, Sean was outstanding. He went above and beyond to help me. I also appreciated the assistant manager, Robert with his willingness to drop me off at home and pick me up again. Thank you.
- brakes for a 2003 TOYOTA CAMRY, 78956 miles
Tiana was absolutely amazing! Love her!
- brakes for a 2013 TOYOTA CAMRY, 90481 miles
Your manager Josh is super
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 934447 miles
Josh was extraordinarily upfront about everything and got the work done in a timely fashion. I appreciated how he went above and beyond to make sure I was able to get my car later after I got out of work. This is why I drive out here to this shop. Everyone can be trusted with your vehicle.
- brakes for a 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA, 102185 miles
The manager , Darren was very helpful
- brakes for a 2015 FORD TAURUS, 750000 miles
Cory was phenomenal to work with... He was very professional, courteous and responsive and was a pleasure working with Cory and Mavis.
- brakes for a 2011 CHEVROLET MALIBU
All the guys were very courteous and professional..a pleasure to work with the staff.. thank you
- brakes for a 2019 NISSAN MURANO, 30905 miles
They're always professional and honest. Great customer service and they always show me what's wrong and get my permission before fixing anything so I trust them fully.
- brakes for a 2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA, 171987 miles
- brakes for a 2009 DODGE GRAND CARAVAN, 180628 miles