SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Altama GA, low as $148.99, most cars
We were on our first day of vacation when our breaks went out. The guys at Midas were friendly, helpful and got our vacation back on track fast. Thank YOU!
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500, 166830 miles
Thanks for always being so good to us!
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 FORD FOCUS, 165841 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Altama is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
You guys are great! We never have any complaints ðŸ‘Œ
- customer review for brakes for a 2006 FORD FOCUS, 156659 miles
Lauren was very courteous and helpful!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 JEEP WRANGLER, 74943 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.