SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Alps NY, low as $148.99, most cars
I have used this Mavis location for service several time over the past two years and have always had excellent service from very friendly and professional staff!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE, 156356 miles
Great company and I always recommend you
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 LEXUS ES300, 139566 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Alps is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Friendly and helpful guys working there!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA PRIUS, 200000 miles
Love this location. Will always come back.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 KIA SORENTO, 139421 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Chase was very helpful
Very attentive to detail even down to the re-torqueing of the lug nuts after 25 miles. That came just hours after job completed and the shop was trying to close, the service man came out and did it!
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Alps NY:
Great experience..would definitely recommend
Great service, great price, great people.
The staff was more than helpful thank you!!