SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Allentown NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
Thank you Maria, Darleen, and Frank.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 FORD E-250, 94686 miles
I am satisfied with the service and will continue to use your facility in the future.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 CADILLAC CTS, 68140 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Allentown is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I like that you did the job and didn't try to find more stuff wrong with the car. Thank you! I know cars are hard and sometimes it feels like there is always something but it's refreshing to bring in a vehicle and have the repair in need just taken care of at the time. Thank you for being courtesy and providing quick thorough service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 SUBARU XV CROSSTREK, 145326 miles
Great service like always. Thank you.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 FORD F-150, 134219 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Darlene assisted me at front desk and was very friendly. Carl performed work on my car and was very friendly as well. Thankyou. Will be back again.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.