SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Allendale NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
I found the staff, especially Tom the manager to be very professional and he took time to explain the situation with my car and alternatives / implications.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 SUBARU FORESTER, 188652 miles
Ethan was a great help, got me what I needed. Communication was excellent as well, and he was upfront about pricing.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER, 186977 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Allendale is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.