SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Albion NJ, low as $148.99, most cars
service has always been excellent and I get all my vehicles service there
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER, 50000 miles
Associates were friendly and courteous.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHEVROLET EQUINOX
Mavis Discount Tire in Albion is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Mavis tire in Berlin did a great job! Thank you!
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 FORD EXPEDITION, 199543 miles
Jennifer was great, clear in explaining everything to me
- customer review for brakes for a 2018 JEEP COMPASS, 36000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Angel does an exceptional job for your organization.
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 TOYOTA AVALON, 119365 miles
Great service. Always feel well taken care of whenever I come in.
- customer review for brakes for a 2008 FORD F-150, 133320 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Albion NJ:
Darius was great to deal with. Didn't catch the name of the tech, but she was great as well. Overall excellent service, as always!
- brakes for a 2015 NISSAN SENTRA, 23980 miles
As always great service and professional people
- brakes for a 2015 FORD F-150
John and Scott are wonderful employees of mavis!!! Concerned for the safety and well being of my family and are very dearly appreciated!!!
They all were very nice and professional.
Great business, fantastic employees, service done and completed in a timely manner. Special thank you to Chris Pandolfo who took the time to explain the work that needed to be done and answered all my questions. He took the time to explain why the rotors couldn't be reused and manufacturer spec. also that I should replace my tires and which tires they had, explained the difference in the tires and a cost breakdown for the upcoming purchase. I have and will continue to recommend STS in Sicklerville, NJ to family and friends.