SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Adner LA, low as $148.99, most cars
They may change their name, but the people that work there will remain customer oriented and wonderful. I trust in them.
- customer review for brakes for a 2001 FORD F-150, 141500 miles
Only place I take my vehicles for service.
- customer review for brakes for a 2013 CHEVROLET TAHOE, 136187 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Adner is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I have been going to this location for six years. I was very glad that the Gateway employees were retained. When I walk in the door, Darien always greet me with a smile and call me by my name. I will continue to be a loyal and faithful customer.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 LEXUS RX350, 152250 miles
Great and courteous group!
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 FORD F-150, 172835 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.