SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Adamsdale PA, low as $148.99, most cars
Joe, Nick and, the mechanics were literal life savers for me today. With such bad brakes and rotors, I didn't expect to have my car back in the same afternoon that I dropped it off with time to make it to work. I'm so grateful they were able to get me in!
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 KIA SPORTAGE, 100000 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Adamsdale is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.