SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Acworth GA, low as $148.99, most cars
Keep up the good workðŸ‘ðŸ½ðŸ‘ðŸ½
- customer review for brakes for a 2017 GENESIS G80, 103503 miles
Super nice service, friendly and courteous.
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 NISSAN ALTIMA, 158666 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Acworth is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
I have always gotten excellent services from the Mavis Tires in Kennesaw.
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 FORD ESCAPE, 101098 miles
Tyrone is great
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 140258 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
I just want to say the manager Sebastian was super helpful and friendly. I had come in days before for a flat repair and when I returned to get my new tires 2 days later he remembered my name which is so great in this day and age. I will continue to use this location for all my auto repair needs.
- customer review for brakes for a 2019 NISSAN ALTIMA, 62697 miles
Rebecca and Elijah were awesome!!!
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 INFINITI QX60, 51785 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Acworth GA:
Kayla was helpful and friendly and great. Will come back for my future car needs. 5/5 stars
- brakes for a 2016 FORD FOCUS, 107000 miles
Was in a pinch. Jordan took tremendous care of me. God bless your heart young man. 10/10 recommend this location!
- brakes for a 2000 HONDA CIVIC, 188000 miles
Great service, friendly & knowledgeable staff, & prices better than competitors.
- brakes for a 2013 VOLVO S60, 105198 miles
My first time at Mavis was a fantastic experience. I'll definitely be back. The woman who took care of my car (I wish I'd gotten her name!) was so kind and professional, not just to me but to everyone in a busy waiting area. Thanks very much!
- brakes for a 2013 GMC ACADIA, 159159 miles
Bun does great work. Amanda very pleasant
- brakes for a 2016 KIA OPTIMA, 81263 miles
This location does great work! The staff is amazing as well. I would give them 15's if I could
- brakes for a 2011 HONDA PILOT, 178000 miles
Nikki and Sebastian were awsome
- brakes for a 2011 DODGE NITRO, 142443 miles
Staff were very nice & professional!
- brakes for a 2011 NISSAN ALTIMA, 125946 miles
Sebastian and the crew are great!!
- brakes for a 2013 FORD MUSTANG, 133850 miles
DJ did a great job in getting my vehicle in and back to me when expected.
- brakes for a 2017 INFINITI QX80, 69344 miles
the guy at the front desk was top notch and professional. Could not have been more pleased. Wish i remembered his name.
- brakes for a 2017 NISSAN FRONTIER, 40000 miles
Excelente servicio y atenciÃ³n por parte de barret y jesus
- brakes for a 2000 DODGE DAKOTA
The best vehicle repair shop I've been to. 10/10 recommend. Especially for my fellow veterans.
- brakes for a 2015 MAZDA CX-5, 159159 miles
Service & building waiting room very impressive
- brakes for a 2006 FORD EXPLORER, 50000 miles