SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Accord NY, low as $148.99, most cars
The employees at this location are friendly and helpful!
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 SUBARU OUTBACK, 159007 miles
The employees at this location are always helpful and pleasant and are great about explaining anything I don't understand.
- customer review for brakes for a 2004 SUBARU OUTBACK, 155534 miles
Mavis Discount Tire in Accord is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
Sebastian and Vaughn hooked it up!! Extremely pleased and satisfied as well as lighting fast service!!! On point ðŸ¤˜ðŸ»ðŸ¤˜ðŸ»ðŸ¤˜ðŸ»
- customer review for brakes for a 2016 KIA SPORTAGE, 67000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2002 SUBARU FORESTER, 160000 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Should have a credit card machine for the customer to use so that the credit card is handed back and forth.
- customer review for brakes for a 2010 HONDA ACCORD, 185000 miles
Did a great job as always very nice service
- customer review for brakes for a 2003 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Accord NY:
This Mavis Tire business is excellent in every respect.
- brakes for a 2005 SUBARU FORESTER, 159247 miles
Mavis in Kerhonkson has the best staff and I would never take my car anywhere else. These guys are the best and their quality is amazing!
I don't know about prices, so I can't compare. I do appreciate convenient hours and not having to wait too long, also the courteous employees. TV is too loud, but that's just me!
You manager Nick was professional and courteous giving me frequent updates on the status of my vehicle simultaneously dealing with a number of other customers. He handled the pressure extremely well and I was very satisfied with my service