SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in Marietta GA, low as $148.99, most cars
Just moved to town and our 2 cars will now use this branch for all our auto maintenance needs. Great job!
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 CHRYSLER TOWN & COUNTRY, 110000 miles
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 HONDA CR-V, 109960 miles
Mavis Tires & Brakes in Marietta is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
My results speak for themselves.
- customer review for brakes for a 2007 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 168935 miles
I appreciated the time the mechanic took to show me the bad brake pads and to verify the vehicle shaking was gone due to the new rotors. You all did a fantastic job!
- customer review for brakes for a 2011 GMC ACADIA, 150894 miles
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Kayla really went above and beyond. I'd give her 11s if I could.
- customer review for brakes for a 2015 FORD F-150, 159159 miles
Jeff is always friendly, helpful and welcoming. I feel he's honest and takes me to show me any issues with my vehicle if found
- customer review for brakes for a 2014 GMC ACADIA, 149957 miles
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.
Additional comments for Brakes in Marietta GA:
Ally was great and really helped me out with the process of getting new brakes!
- brakes for a 2008 TOYOTA TACOMA, 215176 miles
Robert the store manager and Vide the master mechanic are a great team and has good Fair prices
- brakes for a 2012 FORD F-150, 197174 miles
Jeff is amazing.
- brakes for a 2017 GMC SIERRA 1500, 66809 miles
The staff was knowledgeable, concerned, kind and caring, most of all they made sure my vehicle was safe to drive.
- brakes for a 2016 KIA SORENTO, 53000 miles
Reina is AWESOME. Most have employees that are outstanding... She is a true gem! Her professional approach and caring mannerisms make all customers feel at ease... Her knowledge and the ability to engage your customers is a missing attribute from many establishments.
- brakes for a 2014 INFINITI QX80, 128851 miles
Called 5 other service stations and couldn't believe their prices!!! Reina was extremely nice and receptive and gave a great price. I committed immediately.
- brakes for a 2012 NISSAN ALTIMA, 100626 miles
- brakes for a 2011 NISSAN SENTRA, 129172 miles
The staff at is amazing and I know I will be safe on the road after they have worked on my vehicle. Excellent service!!
- brakes for a 2013 VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT, 130728 miles
First time visiting, recommendation through neighbor. Robert was extremely courteous and provided options and several updates on the repair progress.
- brakes for a 2010 LEXUS IS250, 100656 miles
This location rocks Reina and Andrea Rockstar
- brakes for a 2014 MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT, 105809 miles
Love this location and staff. Jeff was amazing as always.
- brakes for a 2018 CHRYSLER PACIFICA, 63926 miles
Rana, Ty, and Jeff were all very friendly and professional. My only negative comment is this email...the receipt is accurate but the vehicle listed is not mine. I have a Suburban, not a Lincoln.
- brakes for a 2000 LINCOLN LS, 174089 miles
They always keep my car in the best shape
- brakes for a 2012 TOYOTA YARIS, 179247 miles
The staff that helped me were knowledgeable, professional, courteous and timely. Keep up the good work, Todd, Reina and Jeff
- brakes for a 2018 TOYOTA RAV4, 510026 miles