SHOP for TIRES
Brakes near me in 30th Street PA, low as $148.99, most cars
Mavis was absolutely great.
- customer review for brakes for a 2012 CHEVROLET EQUINOX, 123456 miles
THESE GUYS WERE GREAT. Honest up front and professional. Will come back again
Mavis Discount Tire in 30th Street is the leader in auto brake service for cars, SUVs and light trucks.
If you are looking for brakes, Mavis pricing can't be beat. With our large inventory of brake parts we have a brake service to fit your vehicle's needs; including brake pads, rotors and calipers. We are your brake shop.
Common symptoms or signs your brakes should be inspected:
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy
- Brake pedal pulsates
- Steering wheel or vehicle shakes when braking
- Brake light or service message appearing on your dashboard
- Brake pedal pressure is light or none at all
- Squeaking, Grinding or Squealing when depressing the brake pedal
If your vehicle is having these symptoms or your brakes just don't feel right, bring your vehicle for the Mavis Free Brake Check.